B2E Latest Events
B2E has been represented on several events during the past few weeks. Here’s a sum up of what we have been up to:
- An online Speed Dating event organized by the Junta da Galicia, the Galician Innovation Agency (GAIN) and Bioga, the Technological Business Cluster of the Life Sciences. The event aims to promote the creation of professional relationships through quick meetings between agents in the sector, to learn about the activities and lines of collaboration with other companies and agents, generate contacts and new collaborative projects. It was the 9th edition of the initiative, which counts 999 meetings, 150 participating entities and the establishment of 69 professional relationships.
- A Necton Seminar in which Elisabete Matos spoke about microalgae in aquaculture: panorama, needs, and challenges.
- All-Atlantic Research and Innovation for a Sustainable Ocean Conference, an event under the EU Portuguese Presidency 2021 that aimed to promote further synergies between ongoing Atlantic initiatives leading to future activities.
- Elisabete Matos participated on “countries inputs” panel at the event “Digitalization skills in the Aquaculture and Tourism sectors in the Mediterranean Region”.
- Our Technical-Scientific Coordinator was also speaking at “The importance of CoLAB for the development of the algae sector in Portugal” event, organized by the Portuguese Association of Applied Algology, with the interventions of the Minister of Science, Technology and Higher Education Manuel Heitor and several CoLABs.